How You Can Help
How can you or your organization help with your time, talent, and funds?
Make a Donation
No matter how small or large, your gift will make a difference.
To make a donation, please send check or money order to:
Seniors Intervention Group
1607 Cherrywood Lane Longwood, FL 32750
Volunteer Your Time
You can make a difference in someone’s life in less than one hour! Please volunteer.
Donate items like walkers, wheelchairs, hygiene items or food. Any item you have can improve the life of our seniors. Please tell us what you have so we can arrange to get it.
Share your expertise and become a Community Partner. Plumbers, roofers, electricians, contractors, landscapers – SIG has a need for you. Please let us know what you are willing to do.
Five reasons to volunteer
- To bring a smile to seniors’ faces and brighten up their day.
- To know you are helping members of your community and thereby ensuring your community remains safe from predators of the elderly.
- To make a positive impact in a senior’s life by showing that you care.
- To show respect to your elders.
- To enjoy that warm feeling of knowing that you made a difference.
What’s not to like? Join us today in the making the life of our Seniors as Golden as it should be!