How Can You and Your Organization Help?
- Volunteer Your Time
- Donate Needed Items
- Make a Monetary Donation
- Provide Skilled Services
Volunteer Positions Available
- Answering Phones
- Data Entry
- Event Planning & Management
- People who LOVE working with seniors
5 Reasons to Volunteer With Seniors Intervention Group
- To bring a smile to a senior’s face and brighten up their day.
- To know you are helping members of your community.
- To make a positive impact in a senior’s life by showing that you care.
- To show respect to the elderly.
- To enjoy that warm feeling of knowing that you made a difference.
“As a new volunteer with SIG, I have had the opportunity to see first hand the good work the organization is doing. Our Seniors are an important part of our community and to have an organization like SIG be here for them, well, this is what America is about.” – Steve Tazer
“The Seniors Intervention Group has been a tremendous help in the community. I have seen this organization reach out and change the lives of many people around us. May this program grow to bless many more.” – Tina Thatcher
“Officer Zach Hudson has done a tremendous job in increasing the awareness of the specific needs of the elderly in our community. This organization deserves everyone’s support” – Jon Claessens, P.T.
If you wish to volunteer, please contact SIG at (407) 790-1948, or email: email@example.com.